Sunday, August 24, 2008

Welcome

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Salam Alaikum and Welcome to ISCJ Youth,
First of all, thank you for taking an interest in ISCJ Youth as we launch the initiative during Ramadan 2008.

We are trying to revive youth activities this RAMADAN at ISCJ. For this reason, I am asking you to take some time out of your SUPER BUSY schedule and start planning for Ramadan now.
Two Things!
First, give us your feedback in the comments section about the blog. Much help is needed from you with the content. If you have written anything pertaining to the interest of Muslim youth, send it my way for the blog and we will post it. If you any suggestions about the blog, please reply back and let me know. BTW, I am looking for any ISCJ pictures that we could post online.
Second, We are trying to organize a Ramadan I'tikaf for the young adults. Please forward this email to other SBHS, NUI H.S. /alumni/ISCJ weekend schools students. I am hoping that these students can take the lead and give something back to the community. We need to organize and prepare bring back the youth at ISCJ. I am determined that with the help of Allah we can change the status quo but I need your help. Please send an email if you are willing to take some responsibility for youth programs at ISCJ during Ramadan.
p.s. please forward to others who might be interested

No comments:

please give us your feedback - What should be the next ISCJ Youth event?